Sunday, December 19, 2010

Never Underestimate the Value of a Good Colorist. EVER.

Thanks to the recommendation of a longtime blog reader (who, interestingly enough just happens to live in the same town as I do), I am no longer Snow White, nor am I Jon Bon Jovi, circa 1986.

I am happy to report, I am me again.

I have been reunited with my normal hair color.  And let me tell 'ya, it feels so good. 



Please pardon the fresh-outta-bed look. I was so excited about the hair, I forgot to give myself some eyebrows or eyelashes.  Whoops.  One of the problems with having a red-headed complexion, sometimes certain facial features need a little coaxing before they come out of hiding. 


(Thanks, Chrissi!  Thanks, Mandy! You guys rock!)

4 comments:

Jennie said...

Um, I think it's safe to say no one is noticing the lack of eyebrows or eyelashes because of those BLUE, blue eyes. Your hair looks beautiful, and so do you!

Kritter Krit said...

Aw...sweetness! Thank you! :-)

aimee said...

your eyes look amazing! and so does your hair! so glad you found a colorist you like.

Chrissi said...

I agree with the value of colorist!! So very glad it helped you out. Mandi is the best, don't know what I'd do w/o her! Happy New Year to you & your family.

Related Posts with Thumbnails